Edison ParkFast Manager
Parking Managers play a crucial role in making sure that all customers are provided with the best parking experience possible. They act as ambassadors for the Edison ParkFast brand, ensuring professional, courteous and timely service for all our guests. Primary responsibilities consist of managing and overseeing Operations Effectiveness, Budget Attainment and Client Satisfaction.
Other Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise day-to-day activities of all assistant managers and attendants, cashiers and flaggers.
- Fill shift vacancies occurring during normal operating hours as a result of employees calling in sick or failing to report as scheduled.
- Drive, park and retrieve customers’ cars in a safe and courteous manner and assist customers in getting in and out of their vehicle.
- Ensure all customers are provided with professional, courteous and timely valet service.
- Administer employee vacation requests to the extent of allowing vacations only when qualified relief labor can be provided.
- Ensure prompt completion and submission of daily paperwork.
- Supervise safe handling of cash and timely deposit of daily receipts.
- Ensure that proper revenue trails are established for all transactions.
- Ensure prompt referral of problems and complaints that cannot immediately be resolved.
- Resolve customer complaints and other issues.
- Supervise training of all employees. Ensure the compliance of all union rules and regulations where necessary. Uphold all company policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
- Ensure that proper operating procedures, corporate policies, and rules and regulations are being followed. A thorough inspection is to be conducted with an emphasis on cleanliness, appearance of attendants, revenue control and safety. Report any safety hazards directly to the regional manager.
- Identify all existing and potential operational problems, and make appropriate recommendations to Facilities Maintenance Department. Inspect and recommend improvements to upgrade the appearance and cleanliness of facilities.
- Provide a mandatory and prompt response to emergency situations during normally scheduled off-duty hours.
- Maintain effective relationships with all field employees, customers and corporate staffs.
- Review and evaluate priorities for all non-routine assignments in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide accurate data and input into the budget planning process; assist in the annual budget preparation and the subsequent re-forecasting process.
- Ensure that facility is working within budget perimeters, and take appropriate remedial action on negative variances.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable within regional goals.
- Develop and recommend pricing/ volume strategies to maximize revenue.
- Conduct monthly payroll analysis review.
- Perform other functions and duties as required for the safe and efficient operation of accounts as assigned by the district manager.
- Minimum of five years parking management experience with multiple location supervision.
- 4-year degree strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Must have knowledge of computer systems and prior exposure to personal computers (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Client-focused orientation.
- Must be detail-oriented and extremely well organized.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission (stick shift).